Sr. Director, Human Resources
At AdCap, we are a team of entrepreneurial-minded professionals that believe in building lasting relationships with our team and our clients.
If you are incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge, we are looking for you! We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter – where you can make a real impact.
The Sr. Director, Human Resources will be reporting to the CEO and responsible for developing an HR team, leading all human resources efforts, and developing new and existing, creative initiatives, programs, and processes.
You’ll be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment; be an expert at performance evaluations, developing company policies, developing a stock options plan; and be a strategic thinker while still able to be very hands-on.
What The Job Entails
– Design and implement an HR program for a team of 225 team members in nine locations
– Develop HR programs and identify key HR metrics to analyze and solve business problems
– Develop cultural initiatives and strategies to attract new talent and maintain a high retention rate
– Develop and lead programs pertaining to employee training, recognition, development, and new hire orientation
– Participate in HR audits and risk assessments
– Spearhead benefits administration and open enrollment
– Partner with third parties to develop company initiatives and employer branding PR efforts
– Work collaboratively with finance
Our Ideal Candidate
– 6+ years of HR experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
– Know the immigration process inside and out
– Extremely active
– Has experience with performance evaluations, stock options plan, benefits, open enrollment, review processes, orientation programs.
– Must have some experience with budgeting, forecasting, and headcount
– Extremely hands-on management experience
– Fluent in English and Spanish
– Travel to office locations is required for this position
– Financial services industry experience preferred
– Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with human resources concentration or similar discipline, and PHR or SPHR certification.
AdCap is a thriving investment bank specialized in Latin America. We are a full service financial services company with Sales & Trading, Investment Banking, Asset Management and Wealth Management arms.
AdCap is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status age or disability.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com