Chief Financial Officer
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume an important role in the overall management, growth, and strategic direction of this growing investment bank. The CFO will be based in Miami and have primary day-to day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for all accounting, finance, IT, and human resource departments.
What The Job Entails
– Monthly preparation and oversight of financials for various business entities
– Responsibility for all accounting and book-keeping functions
– Develop relationships with financial services entities, investors and company counterparts.
– Analysis and approval of major capital expenditures
– Inventory and cost accounting
– Cash flow management and strategies
– Maintenance and improvement of internal financial controls
– Proactively manage and collaborate with outside tax professionals in preparation of tax returns for various entities
– Management of outside audit and auditors
– Develop the financial and tax strategies of the companies
– Accurate and timely presentation of financial statements
– Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual and YTD performance reports
– Interview, select, engage and manage outside consultants and advisors where necessary
– Evaluate current business processes and make recommendations to increase work productivity
– Implement policies, procedures, and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership
Our Ideal Candidate
– 6+ years of Finance experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth financial services environment
– Hands-on, detail oriented with experience in partnering with an executive team.
– MBA in Finance and/or the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations preferred.
– Strong organizational and leadership skills
– Ability to independently complete complex and challenging financial assignments on a timely basis
– Experience in a senior finance management role preferably in the financial services industry
– Travel to company locations required
AdCap is a thriving investment bank specialized in Latin America. We are a full service financial services company with Sales & Trading, Investment Banking, Asset Management and Wealth Management arms.
AdCap is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status age or disability.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org